speak out!!

setiap kejadian dalam blog ini adalah nyata. bila terdapat kesamaan tokoh, kejadian atau tempat... hm, sorry.
saya tidak memaksa anda untuk membaca blog ini. tapi jika itu pilihannya, nikmati!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

me.rindu

To know that you feel the same as I do is a three-fold, Utopian dream
Every day every night I wonder when you come around
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight?
Do you see how much I need you right now?

I miss you, miss you so bad. I don't forget you oh it's so sad

Your picture is not enough again in my memory and I don't wanna lose it in that phone
We were close friends, also lovers. Now you’re gone and I’m lost without you here now
But I know I gotta live and make it somehow
I miss you it's crazy to pretend that I don't think of you
And I still shed a tear every once in a while

*tulisan ini dikutip dari lirik-lirik lagu incubus, ten2five, avril lavigne, rocket rockers, miley cyrus, aaliyah dan MYMP. tulisan ini saya tujukan buat dia yang menjauh. dia yang hilang. semoga dia tahu. saya disini. me. rindu.


~Liris Kinasih

No comments: